Thursday, August 17, 2017

Let Some Word That Is Heard Be Yours Fall Book Tour/ ZINEmercado

I'm going on tour to promote Let Some Word That Is Heard Be Yours this Fall. 

I'll be tabling at the Small Press Expo (SPX) for the first time! I'll be sharing a table with my friend Pranas. I attended SPX last year for the first time just to go and check it out and was not disappointed. I met plenty of cartoonists that I had been wanting to meet as well as friends from all over the country. Congrats to all of this year's SPX Ignatz Award nominees


I'll also be tabling at this weekend's ZINEmercado at the Comfort Station in Logan Square in Chicago. I'll be doing double-duty, tabling for my own comics as well as the zines created by students in the YOUMedia program, curated by the Chicago Public Library. The event is from 11 am - 6 pm, FREE, outdoors (across the street from the Logan Square Farmers Market) and there will be many other local zines/comics creators tabling! Hope to see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment